Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Funny Bunny - Crochet Pattern

Crochet Bunny Applique 


Hello, fans of crocheting!


I'm pleased to share with you one more interesting crochet pattern. Since I love animals and, hope that you do so as well, I've crocheted a cute smiling bunny. This is the last missing part from the series of posts describing crocheting of rainbow cardigan part one and rainbow cardigan part two. That was a challenging task for me, but I did it! Woohoo ))) I'd also like to encourage you to experiment and try something that you haven't done before. It might seem very difficult from the first sight, but easily achievable when you start working on it. So good luck and here is a photo of my crochet bunny:

To see a detailed instruction with lots of pictures check my crochet bunny pattern blog post.
I'll be also happy to answer the questions you might have, so, if in doubt, leave your comment under the post, or by using contact form. If you do like my job and are willing to contribute in any way, please feel free to leave your suggestions regarding future works or simply share your work in the comments section under the blog post.

For dedicated knitters I also have a bunch of interesting free knitting patterns on my new website.  
Have a pleasant time crocheting the bunny and talk back to you soon!
Cheers, your Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment