Friday, October 23, 2015

My winter cable knit hat

Hey, getting cold really.
I would like to show you my next project cable knit hat.
Its really easy if you know how to deal with purl and knit stitches. It is an adult hat but I believe that you can simply adapt it for kid's size. If no, no problem I will help you. Just write me, don't hesitate.


A little bit about material that I have used:

  • Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 mm
  • ready pom-pom
  • and my favorite threads - Alpacana Lanoso 35% wool, 40% acrylic, 25% alpaca. Its thick and pleasant thread, you are going to enjoy knitting.

After this hat I tried to make another one with different threads but same pattern.
I adore this hats. Try this pattern and you will never regret. Please follow link http://crazyhands.net/winter-cable-knit-hat/ for step by step tutorial.

I believe  it's time to think about mittens.

See you soon guys!

Check out also a great selection of our fur pom poms and mink fur scrunchies.

1 comment:

  1. please tell me what is the gauge for that type of wool... what is the size of the sample...

    ReplyDelete