Friday, October 9, 2015

Rainbow cardigan. Part 2

Ciao, everybody!

Long time has passed since my last post. I hope that you still want to see the end-result of my rainbow cardigan project. It's super bright, positive and has extra decoration in the form of "strawberry pocket" and funny bunny applique. This tutorials is totally free of charge, that's why the only things you need are threads, hooks and patience. Make proper inventories of all of them and start crocheting! 


There is a bit of work to be done before cardigan is ready. But take it easy, I have included step-by-step instructions with lots of pictures that you can check by going to my post covering the second part of rainbow cardigan pattern.
I'll be also happy to answer the questions you might have, so, if in doubt, leave your comment under the post, or by using contact form. If you do like my job and are willing to contribute in any way, please feel free to leave your suggestions regarding future works or simply share your work in the comments section under the blog post.
Have a pleasant time crocheting the cardigan and talk back to you soon!
Cheers, your Ann!




No comments:

Post a Comment